At Home Detox
Traditional Detoxing is
Uncomfortable, Inconvenient, and Expensive
White Tree Medical is the only state-certified Outpatient Detox clinic in Utah.
Our detoxification programs take a more gentle and individual approach. Our treatments carefully taper your body as it rids itself of the built-up toxins from drug and alcohol abuse.
As a guide, alcohol patients need an average of 12 days to detox. Opioid patients average 24 days. Detoxing from both can take up to 42 days or more, depending on the severity of symptoms. Following detox, ongoing maintenance continues as needed.
Outpatient Medical Detox is the core of our medical practice. White Tree works closely with every behavioral therapy program in the state. We help you through all three phases of addiction recovery, including detox, rehabilitation, and long-term sobriety maintenance.
Our team of professionals creates an individualized plan to provide you with the best ongoing treatment for your specific circumstances. With White Tree’s help, you maximize your ability to finally be free of addiction for the long term.
What is Outpatient Medical Detox?
The first stage of ANY addiction recovery is detoxification, commonly called detox. Detox is the process of bringing your body into a state of health that is clean of any abused substances. Our Outpatient Medical Detox approach brings you to that better state of health in a slower, more manageable way. White Tree’s method minimizes or eliminates your withdrawal symptoms. A medical team specializing in addiction treatment evaluates you, considers your medical history, and prescribes medication to help you through your detox process.
White Tree Medical is the only state-certified outpatient detox clinic in Utah!
Outpatient Medical Detox is our specialty. White Tree works closely with every behavioral therapy program in the state. We help you through all three phases of addiction recovery, including detox, rehabilitation, and long-term sobriety maintenance.
Our team of professionals creates an individualized plan to provide the best ongoing treatment that meets your specific circumstances. With White Tree’s help, you maximize your ability to finally be free from addiction for the long term.
White Tree Medical is a fully certified Suboxone®/Subutex® medical care facility. These medicines may be prescribed to patients who have addiction, dependency, or pain management issues.
- White Tree Medical works with your dentist and other doctors to help you avoid any prescription medications that may impair your recovery
- We offer medical management for patients who need to stop using any illicit or abused substances, and may require other medications to help them maintain sobriety. Medications that can help maintain sobriety include Vivitrol, Naltrexone, Antabuse, and others.
White Tree Medical understands the chronic pain problems that often lead to addiction, and can help you deal with these burdens.
- We offer non-addictive pain management services to individuals suffering from mild to moderate chronic pain
- We utilize Suboxone®/Subutex® (buprenorphine) as safer alternatives to other opioid pain relievers such as Oxycodone
- We can also identify other non-opioid medications to help you with pain management, and incorporate them into your overall treatment plan
For those with histories of substance abuse, stressful or challenging life events can make relapse a real possibility.
- White Tree Medical understands that relapses can happen, and remains dedicated to helping you manage your behavioral health
- Our case managers coordinate medical care provided at White Tree with other behavioral therapy programs
- White Tree case managers can also help you with insurance issues, prior authorizations, and many other aspects of your care
Walk In’s Accepted
Come Visit Us Today
In addition to treating your addiction, your White Tree Medical doctor can also help with many of your other medical needs. Having a relationship with a doctor who understands both your addiction history and your other medical needs is critical in helping you stay clean and sober.